The Benefits of Dental Implants
For anyone looking to replace a single or multiple missing teeth there are many benefits to dental implants. These benefits include;
- The dental implant won’t move or loosen.
- Nobody will be able to tell you have a false tooth.
- They are cleaned in the same way as your natural teeth.
- They act like the roots of natural teeth they help stop progressive bone loss and the shrinking of your jaw bone.
- They function as well as natural teeth do.This means you can chew foods with no problem or risk of them coming out as many have with dentures.
- They won’t affect the way you speak as dentures sometimes do.
The Look and Feel of Natural Teeth
Because dental implants look, feel and also function like your natural teeth you will have the confidence to smile again. And let’s face it; a great smile makes anyone look fantastic.
N.B. Currently dental implants have a success rate of 90-95% depending on which part of the mouth is being treated.
Call 0800 327 7192 to arrange a free appointment to discuss dental implants here at The Smile Centre UK. Alternatively, enquire online and we will call you back.