All dentures made by The Smile Centre are bespoke and natural-looking - made using the very latest techniques and materials.
The Smile Centre has over 25 years of practical experience in providing skillful, personalised partial and complete dentures. Each denture that The Smile Centre creates is individual to the client - created to look as natural as possible and with the very best possible fit.
Partial dentures from The Smile Centre start from as little as £250.00, with full denture prices from only £950.00.
Dentures avaliable from £49.50* a month
*subject to status
Interest Free Payments
The Smile Centre offers up to 12 Months Interest Free payment options (subject to eligibility).
PARTIAL DENTURES, (DENTURES THAT FIT AROUND YOUR NATURAL TEETH), REQUIRE A PRESCRIPTION FROM A DENTIST WHICH MAY BE YOUR OWN OR ONE REFERRED BY OURSELVES.
All on 4 Denture Implants
For fast, fixed and same day All on 4 Dental Implants treatment for a full set of top or/and bottom teeth in one day is now avilable at The SmileCentre at discounted price. The treatment includes the following:
- CT scan for initial assessment: £350.00
- Surgical guide, prior to surgery: £1,200.00
- Implant placement: £5,000.00
- Temporary bridgework and aftercare: £2,000.00
- Final bridgework: £6,500.00
Denture Implant Costs
Find out more about denture implants and associated costs from our denture implant section.
Cosmetic Dentistry Costs
There are discounts available when booking multiple treatments and as treatments can vary depending on the case, we have listed these prices as a guide:
- Consultation: Free
- Routine check up: from £30
- Bridges: 3 tooth bridges from £1000
- Air polish and whitening: from £200
- Crowns porcelain crowns: from £450
- Dental hygienist: from £35
- Dental implants: from £2000
- Dental implant with crown: from £1600
- Fillings tooth coloured fillings: from £75
- Orthodontics: from £1100
- Tooth whitening: from £150
- Veneers composite veneers: from £300
- Porcelain veneers: from £500
Botulinium Toxin® Procedure Costs
Botulinium Toxin® is commonly used to combat both fine lines and also deep wrinkles.
- Per Armpit £450.00
- Crows Feet £175.00
- Crows Feet & Forehead £300.00
- Forehead Complete £250.00
- Frown Lines Above Nose £150.00
- Neck & Lower Face £350.00
Dermal Filler Costs
Dermal fillers are popular treatments for wrinkles and facial lines.
- Lips £350.00
- Nose-Mouth Lines (Per Side) £285.00
N.B. All consultations and follow up appointments for cosmetic surgery treatments are free
To discuss payment options and to get advice on the best treatment type for you, call us now on 0800 327 7192; or you can enquire online and we will call you back.